Work With Us
Vanessa leads a passionate and driven team that is always growing and evolving. We will list any available positions to join the VM team below.
If there are no positions currently listed, we encourage you to submit your Resume and we will review your application next time when recruiting for a position you're suitable for.
Vanessa Megan Skincare is currently seeking a creative Marketing Assistant to join our team. Your role as a Marketing Assistant will be to support our Head of Marketing and Graphic Designer to execute a results driven social media strategy across all brand social channels, ensuring our content reaches the right audience at the right time. This opportunity is part-time, which can lead to a permanent full-time position. Based at our HQ in Marrickville.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Execute a results-driven social media strategy (Instagram, TikTok, Facebook and Pinterest)
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create a social media calendar for all social platforms
- Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms
- Assisting with photo and video shoots, scheduling, collaboration, and reporting
- Manage day to day replying to comments and community management of all social media channels
- Interacting with the community, answering questions and customer enquiries in a timely and friendly manner to bring our exceptional level of service into the online space
- Writing and editing copy for social media posts and EDMs
- Assist in the development of EDM and social campaigns
- Scheduling content
- Execute Influencer strategies, building and nurturing relationships with influencers
- Working within brand guidelines
Qualifications & experience
- Experience in a social media role managing content calendars, publishing schedules, and community interaction.
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms (Instagram, TikTok, Facebook and Pinterest)
- The ability to identify fast growing social media trends
- Strong copywriting and proofreading skills
- Proficient with programs and social media management tools such as Later Media, Klaviyo, Canva
- Photography, videography, animation and editing skills highly regarded
- Adobe Creative Suite knowledge preferred but not essential
- Qualification in Marketing, Social Media Management, Graphic Design or similar
What you will bring
- Positive attitude
- An equal passion for social media and natural, sustainable, skincare
- An interest in the beauty industry
- The opportunity to work collaboratively with a supportive, passionate team
- Generous product allowance
- Market salary relative to experience
- Opportunities to network with people in the industry