Australian Natural Beauty Co
About The Role
The role will be working alongside our Marketing Manager to plan and implement an annual marketing strategy that includes special offers, sales, competitions, events etc. You will also be responsible for creating content for social media.
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Liaising with Marketing Manager to effectively run marketing campaigns including special offers, sales, competitions, events etc.
- Creating content for social media including product images, videos, digital mockups
- Social media management, engagement and interaction
- Managing of customer communications - eg EDMs / Blog Posts / Newsletters
- PR & Media Management - relationship management / product sendouts
- Website management (inventory changes / sales / new products etc)
- Managing submission of products for beauty awards
Previous experience in a similar role is a must
- Content Co-ordinator Specialist
- Creative / Ideas person
- Confident in Photoshop or Canva
- Video editing
- Understanding of lighting
- Planner extraordinaire
- Attention to detail
- Multitasking is your middle name
- Proactive with a can do attitude
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- You will ideally have a keen interest in the Natural / Organic beauty world
- Must be a permanent resident of Australia
- Fluent english verbal and written
- Full Time employment (Monday to Friday 9am-5pm)
- Immediate Start
- Great opportunity to grow with international natural beauty brands.
- Generous discounts
- Friendly and supportive team
This is a full-time role based at our Marrickville HQ.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org